Thursday, June 12, 2008

Drino 4, Dadgers 1

Peavy is on the mound even as I write this and just got Russ Martin to fly out to CF for the third out of the top half of the first.

So I will keep this post brief.

I really just wanted to note how liberating last night's game was. Not so much because Randy Wolf dominated the Dadgers lineup and Khalil and E Gon hit bombs to deep areas of the ballpark, but more so because the game only lasted just over two hours. That's a big deal for someone watching the games on East Coast. Instead of ending at 1 AM, the game ended around 12:15 and I felt like I had the whole night ahead of me. I read, I caught up on e-mails, I had a conversation with my wife. It was like I was livin' on borrowed time.

I actually felt productive.

Ooh, ooh ... Gerut and E Gon just hit back-to-back singles to start the bottom of the first. Giles up with two on, no out.

And the pitch ...

No comments: