Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cro

Crime Time,

Hey, buddy. How are things going? I hope that's not an important call because I wanted to to talk to you about something and it really can't wait.

Remember last offseason when you were coming off your 10 pick season and, after talking with Deion "Prime Time" Sanders, you floated the notion of nicknaming yourself "Crime Time."

I do.

I thought it was kind of stupid at the time but I was willing to wait out a final reaction until after the 2008 season. I figured if you had 10 or so more picks (or 12 like you predicted) then you could nickname yourself anything you wanted. Now, after your two pick season, I have concluded that the nickname Crime Time is stupid. Please don't use it anymore. For the time being you are Antonio Cromartie. Or, if you really need a nickname, at most use some variation of your actual name, like, as noted above, "Cro."

Two picks earns you the right to be nicknamed something dull, like "Tony," but I'm willing to let you go with "Cro."

Now let's get that hip healed and prepare to dominate this Fall.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: