Saturday, May 2, 2009

Anytime You Get A USC Defensive Starter In The Sixth Round, That's A Good Thing

Kev,

You're so coy.

That over-the-shoulder look in the above photo is two parts playful, four parts menacing, all parts beast. The more I look at it the more I get scared for any wide receiver who dares catch a ball within five yards of you next season. I've never seen an actual decapitation in a football game, but I feel it could happen if you're on the field.

But back to that photo. What happened there? During minicamp yesterday did K.C. Alfred (the U-T photographer) say, "Hey Kevin," and you just turned around to see what punk was calling your name and, boom, K.C. snapped the photo? Or was this posed from the get go? Like K.C. said, "Kevin, wanna be immortal? Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Take two steps away from the camera, stop, then look over your right shoulder and give me a 'I'm gonna fuck your shit up' look."

Either way it's a choice photo. I was just curious as to how it went down.

Good luck in minicamp. I know those knees of yours are going to hold up and you'll be able to dish out the pain.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: