Saturday, May 9, 2009

Get R Dun, Juice!

Juice,

I just heard that you got engaged to be married. Way to get after it, man. I've been married for just over a year and I'm not even a beast quarterback. You'll probably be really good at marriage.

Something else caught my eye in that article mentioning your engagement. It said, and I quote, "Williams will likely end his Illinois career as the school's leader in passing and total offense. If he has a big season, he can pass Drew Brees as the Big Ten's career total offense leader."

Really? The Big Ten's career total offense leader? Surpassing Drew Brees? That's big stuff, Juice. Anytime you pass Drew Brees - incidentally, what a beast - you know you're doing something right.

I sense good things for your senior season. And for your life.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: