Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Whitmer ... Nike MVP

Chandler,

Nice work on winning the MVP award at the Nike Camp in Champaign this weekend. I see you beat out, among others, three of the top QB prospects from the state of Michigan.

Of course you did.

From what I hear "you were the day's most consistent passer, showing great accuracy, footwork and coachability."

Looking forward to seeing you in the Orange and Blue in Fall 2010.

Best,
Bevormo

ps - Incidentally, I learned about your MVP award by e-mail from my advisor, Tatt Mareeco. Mareeco, as you may or may not know, is a die-hard Michigan fan. I'm pretty sure you've earned a begrudging respect in Mareeco's eyes by winning the award this weekend, a feeling I'm sure you'll cement by torching the Michigan defense for 4 TD passes sometime in the Fall of 2012.

No comments: