Friday, September 18, 2009

Last Year ... This Year

One of the sneaky great cities of the world is Pittsburgh, PA. I mean, sure, Stillers fans are total jimmybrones, but the city of Pittsburgh has a lot going for it. The three rivers, for example, a nice looking skyline, a bunch of universities, and a midwestern-feel-yet-eastern-time-zone attitude.

Not too shabby.

The reason I bring this up is because, as you know, the Padres are in Pittsburgh this weekend for a four-game set with the Buccos. Last year at this time, as you may not know, I went to the Burgh with my advisors Geleaux and Father D.P. McGillicutty for the Padres-Buccos series. That was one of the great weekend baseball trips of all time. Sadly, we could not make it happen this year, but I assure you, the Burgh has not seen the last of the Bevormo and his advisors.

I also note the Chargers are better than the Steelers.

Take care.

No comments: