Monday, September 21, 2009

Peter King Must Be Kidding

I note that Peter King's "Fine 15" today did not include everyone's favorite team, the San Diego Super Chargers.

Here was my response to that omission that I penned to my advisors Tatt Mareeco, Father D.P. McGillicutty, Tam O'Flannell and Geleaux at 11:05 AM EDT.

Peter King puts the Ravens at #1 in his Fine 15 but the Bolts don't even make it? The Bolts could have won that game just as easily as the Ravens. Is he really telling me that one stupid tackle by Ray Lewis (on a missed block by a backup offensive lineman) is the difference between the Chargers being probably 5 or 6 in the ranking and not even making it? Meanwhile other teams that made it include: Green Bay (lost at home to the Bengals and should have lost at home to the Bears), the Bears (who won a soggy rain soaked game at home only because Jeff Reed got the jimmy leg), the Eagles (who got obliterated), the Pats (who have not looked good other than for about 3 minutes at the end of their first game) and Tennessee (who has yet to win a game).

Is he kidding?

I submit to you that yes, he must be kidding.

No comments: