Monday, July 26, 2010

Bolts Getting Started. Right. About. Now.

Lest I get too caught up in the Padres current stellarness, it bears mentioning that the Bolts start training camp this week out in the Diego.

Oh man this is going to be a wild NFL season.

Just look at the Bolts. They no longer have LT, Cromartie or Big Jamal. Sitting out are Vincent and Marcus and, for the time being, Merriman. Gone is perennial special teams monster Kassim Osgood.

I mean, that's a lot of beasts.

But they still have the firepower to win it all. Guys like Philip, Antonio, Malcolm, Legedu, Nick and Darren will lead the offense. While Luis, Larry, Antoine, Jacques, Quentin and Eric will pace the defense.

And let's not forget the rooks: Ryan, Donald, Darrell, Jonathan, Cam and Dedrick. I like them all, and all of them look like contributors.

So who knows how things will play out. I don't even have expectations.

I'm just going to kick back and enjoy the season.

No comments: