Monday, October 18, 2010

My Dad Is Optimistic About The Chargers

My Dad sent me the above, depressing photo yesterday in the aftermath of the Bolts' horrendous loss to the Rams, but his accompanying message rang optimistic:

I don't know Bo, but for some reason 2 & 4 doesn't bother me.

I'm choosing patience.

We still have Richwoods and Boise State.

Dad

With age - sometimes - comes wisdom. I'll give my Dad the benefit of the doubt here and join in his patient outlook on the Bolts' season. After all, the Raiders, Broncos, and Chiefs also crashed and burned yesterday.

The Bolts are only one game back in the division!

p.s. No, I don't know why my Dad likes Boise St. We have no connection to that university, or the state of Idaho, or any player or coach connected to the team, as far as I know. I think he just likes their team colors of blue and orange.

No comments: