Thursday, January 8, 2009

Time For A Big Game From Big Marcus

The Stillers have two of the best pass rushing OLBs in football. It's going to be paramount this Sunday that Marcus McNeil and my boy Jeromy Clary (not pictured) have monster games. Simply put, they'll have to block their butts off to keep those nasty OLBs out of Sproles' way and from putting Felipe Rios (Philip Rivers) on his back.

I for one think they can do the job.

Also, I highly encourage you to visit www.chargers.com and watch McNeil's Wednesday press conference. Just an outstanding interview with a funny guy. One of my favorite quotes: "The game's going to come down to which offense can handle the other team's defense the best." Also: "I'm gonna to try and keep my sleeves off this week. You know, you kinda get a little mo' jacked up when you play without sleeves and man through that weather."

Atta baby!

No comments: