Friday, January 9, 2009

Vincent, You're The Man

Vincent,

I was sorry to hear about your run in with the Diego PD earlier this week. Reports are they pulled you over early in the morning on suspicion of DUI. They also say you are currently on probation for a previous DUI charge back in '06. You've said you're innocent and so far the city has not filed charges.

So you know what I think, Vincent? I think it's time to set this business aside and play some football.

And from what I know about you, I don't doubt that you agree.

I expect you will hit the field Sunday in Pittsburgh and have a monster game. I expect this because I know you are a competitor with a ton of character, a ton of heart, and the will to make big plays.

This game needs someone to play the role of Beast. And I'm casting you for the part.

So get after it on Sunday, Vincent.

I know you will.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: