Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kurt Bevacqua ... Query

Kurt (aka Secret Weapon),

I don't mean to disturb what looks to be a very busy retirement, but I have a question for you. A few of my advisors - Tam O' Flannel, Father D.P. McGillicutty, Geleaux, Tatty Mareeco - have asked when this blog is going to start interviewing former members of the Padres, Chargers and Illini.

Considering that you are probably the greatest Padre of all time not named Tony Gwynn or Trevor Hoffman, they naturally suggested you as the first interviewee.

So, what do you think?

For my part, I have to say I am intrigued by the idea. My first reaction, however, was to wonder just how many f bombs you'd drop if some random blogger - me - dialed you up and asked to conduct an interview. I can't imagine you'd be too pleased with that. I'm tentatively setting the over/under at 43 f bombs, but I guess it really depends on the length of the call.

Anyway, I figure you have a lot better things to spend your time on - like playing poker, heading to TJ or taking batting practice down at Petco and sending blistering line drives off Kouzmanoff's bald noggin. But maybe not. Maybe you would be interested in an interview.

I may be in touch soon.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: