Friday, April 10, 2009

This Padres Team Has Some Heart

Heath, Nick,

That was one hell of a ballgame yesterday. Nick, when you sped around the bases after Luis' double to the gap I literally jumped out of my chair at work and high fived the mid-air. And Heath, after you got Manny to ground out to Everth with the O-Dog dancing dangerously off third-base and then induced the game-ending 4-6-3 doble play, I again bounced out of my ergonomic work chair and did a high kick and double fist pump.

I almost ripped my Banana Republic khakis.

Anyway, great game. One of the best I can remember. Looking forward to more of the same tonight against the Gints.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I took the day off from work for Good Friday and the Billy Baldwin-Jennifer Jason-Leigh sex scene on the fire truck in Backdraft is on.

I think I'll watch that.

Best,
Bevormo

No comments: