Friday, May 29, 2009

CY In The Mountains

CY,

Tonight you throw down with the Rockies at Coors Field. I'm pretty excited for this game because I have a hunch you're going to be at your gangly best and will toss one of those rare pitching gems in the mountains.

Like Han Solo, I'm sure you never want to be told the odds, but here are your career numbers at Coors Field: 3-2, 6.00 ERA, 33 IP over 7 starts, with 17 walks and 26 strikeouts. Your WHIP is 1.55.

Basically, what I'm telling you is that I'm bucking the odds and going with my gut tonight.

And my gut says, "grbglblrglf." (That's "Chris Young will win tonight" in gut.)

Best,
Bevormo

ps - I met your wife once in Pittsburgh but I only talked to her for a second and it was before you were married and there wasn't much chemistry anyway. Not that she's not hot. Because she is. But I wouldn't touch her. Not that she's not hot enough to touch, it's just that I wouldn't. Because we're boys. There, now you know. I'm sorry.

No comments: