Friday, August 28, 2009

Always Have A Back Up Plan

Together with my advisors Tatt Mareeco, Geleaux and Father D.P. McGillicutty, I was planning on taking the subway out to Yankee Stadium tonight for a little Mark Buehrle - CC Sabathia action. Alas, the forecast is calling for heavy rains throughout the evening.

Luckily, the Yankee game isn't the only thing happening in New York City. Instead of slogging out to the Stadium, we have decided to hit a few midtown watering holes, followed by a dinner consisting of red meat, potatoes and a token green vegetable. You know, stuff you can only do in Manhattan.

I'll try to monitor our boy Kevin Correia's start against the Mahlins, but I can't make any promises.

I can guarantee, however, full attention to tomorrow night's Bolts-Falcons pre-season tilt. That's going to be choice.

No comments: