Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bolts Lose Late To The Falcs

Two quick-hit thoughts after watching tonight's 27-24 loss to the Falcons:

1. The Chargers offense will average over 30 points a game this season.

2. We should prepare ourselves for more tight losses in the last minutes of games.

I know that this was a preseason game and the starters only played a half. But I still fear that the Bolts are a 13-3 team that may finish 10-6 because of mishaps and decisions that let teams stay in the game.

Sometimes I wish Norv was the Chargers offensive coordinator and someone like Bobby Ross was the head coach. Or maybe Sid Gilman.

Not that Norv can't lead the Bolts to a Super Bowl. I'm just saying there might be a few more close games than necessary this season.

I'm also drunk right now.

No comments: